[Northkeep] All Officers and Anyone Interested in Saga

Tamara Britton zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 16:03:10 PDT 2011

Hello Everyone,

Due to the lack of receiving any Nordic Saga lately, I am concerned that with all of the open offices, we desperately need to make sure one gets out this month.

So, could all officers Cc a copy of their Saga report to me.

Additionally, if anyone wishes to add some artwork or an article of some kind, could you also send a copy to me. I'd really appreciate this.

Remember that time is needed to create this publication, so please get your reports out as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Dervilia O'Shannon
Seneschal