[Northkeep] Buys On Cheap Fabrics?

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 29 07:02:43 PDT 2011

Lady Z,

   I'm just trying to (last minute of course, my way if life,) put together abit
fr t-tnics to have some extra 'shirts' to wear at Pennsic, besides the couple I
already have. I've got a first-class cloak if it's cool enough and have some
pants that I cann use for it, methinks.

   I was planning on using the folded fabric tunic method, and I wear about a 4x
to get a loose fit..does tgat mae any sense?

   Do I correctly guess it wold tae about three yards to make a tunic?

   Thanks for being willing t listen tio my imprrecise ramblings! :)

Val