[Northkeep] [NR] Laurel's Prize Tourney...Namron...ONLY 40 DAYS LEFT!!

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Mon Jul 18 13:32:08 PDT 2011

As in  keeping with traditions in the past, I, Mistress Willow de Wisp will be offering  gifts for the displays that please me in two catogories.
Educational display. A static display that coulf be taken to a demo or populace gathering that would increase the common knowledge of the cultures we are studying. I will be looking for impact, good research and ease in use.
In Memory of my teacher, Mistress , I will be giving a tomple item for the best painted  wall hanging. This wall hanging should display a period style of art.
Thank you
I hope to see all of you and if you need any help feel free to call on me.
Duchess Willow de Wisp, OL