[Northkeep] Off topic: Free kittens to exceptional homes

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 10:25:29 PDT 2011

   Several weeks ago one of the secretaries here at my office rescued some
very hot, extremely dehydrated kittens from under a parked car in our lot.
They were very young and had to be bottle fed for weeks but are now ready to
go to good homes. They are about 7 or 8 weeks old. They are sweet, very
social and playful, they get along with dogs (at least with Sarran's German
Shepard) and I would keep them but a have a full house already.

  I have 2 males that are black with darker black spots and 1 female pastel
calico, grey peach and white, they are all medium coated.

  If you or someone you know is in need of a very lovable kitty please
contact me ASAP as I am sure they will be adopted out soon.

Tina
cat herding is my speciality
--
Any day above ground is a good day!