[Northkeep] Baronial Wall Hangings

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 19:53:50 PDT 2011

This coming Wednesday Keigan will be bringing the Northkeep wall hangings to
fighter practice so we can take a look at them and decide how we want to
improve them.  Willow and I made some preliminary plans last week.
Willow mentioned that Elizabeth de Calais was also interested in working on
this project.  Does anyone else want to participate?
Franziska von Locknitz

--
Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius