[Northkeep] Knight's marshal

johnt9432 at yahoo.com johnt9432 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 19:53:03 PDT 2011

     Greetings unto the populace of Northkeep. I am new knight's marshal for the barony. If you need anything let me know. The night for fighter's practice will change to tuesday as of July. This is due to the VFW bringing bingo back. We could use some weapons to go with the loaner gear since we have none. if you have any old weapons please donate them so the new fighters don't have to borrow or wait until one is available.
     In service,
     Sarran the Traveler
     Knight's Marshal
Sent from my BlackBerry® powered by Virgin Mobile.