[Northkeep] OT -- New Show On History Channel

Carla/Ciana cianaoh at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 13:59:01 PDT 2011

Greetings,

I just received a phone call today from a man with the History Channel.  Apparently they are casting for a new show and asked me to help spread the word.  They are casting through July 20th for the show Full Metal Jousting.  I know we have Jousters amongst us.

Their website is   www.pilgrimfilms.tv/casting/jousting/

Good Luck and let us know if you decide to be a part of this so we can all watch you!!

This is what he sent me....

NOW CASTING
               HORSEMEN and WARRIORS

                        You could win $100,000!!!

HISTORY and the producers of Top Shot and The Ultimate Fighter are looking for Americaʼs toughest and bravest for their new competition series Full Metal Jousting. Yes, we said JOUSTING. If you are a skilled horseback rider and have the heart of a warrior, then you might have what it takes to become Americaʼs first Full Metal Jouster and win the $100,000 grand prize.

This hard-hitting competition will recreate the raw, crushing force of Medieval jousting battles by arming 16 fierce competitors with lances, armor and a 2,000-pound war horse -- all charging through an arena with one goal in mind... to become champion.

You donʼt need to be an experienced jouster, but you DO need strength, determination and the desire to win.
We teach you how to joust. You crush the competition.

                               APPLY TODAY!

To apply, send an email to FullMetalJousting at gmail.com with your name, phone number, a recent photo and a brief description of why you think you can be Historyʼs first Full-Metal Jouster. Visit www.pilgrimfilms.tv and click on “CASTING” to get more information. Call our casting hotline if you have any questions: 818-478-4570.
Deadline to apply is JULY 20, 2011

* Candidates must be at least 21 years of age, proficient in horseback riding, and a resident or citizen of the United States of America.

PASS THIS ON ....

YIS,

HL Ciana O'Hara
Barony of Northkeep