[Northkeep] practice and picnic

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 10:27:25 PDT 2011

Now folks, what Renee did not say was the she and Carla (Ciana(sp) have been
working their heinies off trying to pull the Medieval Faire off and this
fund raiser may be the only cash that comes in to help pay the performers
that will entertain our guests that attend our faire and become interested
in what we do. We also have the Dionader(sp) competition at this event and
last year our guys attracted alot of attention out on the field of honor and
brought in some fresh interest.
  Please come out to the party if you can and support the girls! They are
putting in hours of their time and lots of tears (and blood) to get this
fair going for us. It would be a shame to cancel this year due to lack of
interest, because it would be the kiss of death for next year as well.
 Hope to see out there!
 Tina