[Northkeep] Fundraiser tonight???

Rene Shepard reneshepard at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 20:22:39 PDT 2011

The answer was, Willow. Willow came and danced and had a great time. There
were two or three people from the county and me n Loren and the band wives.
shrug. I am the worlds worst leader. Recruiting I can do, leading..not so
much. This sucked worse than a black hole. I am however very greatfull to
the Liquid Static Band, who played the whole 2 hours and to Duchess Willow
for being such a great friend.

I wish I had done a better job for all of you.
Rene