[Northkeep] Baronial Wall Hangings

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 15 08:04:16 PDT 2011

Well thank you Elizabeth for the compliment, I can at times be an antiquate
artist and have done large sized painting before. Her Grace Willow is a master
of the painted wall hanging  and  if she is involved then what ever is produced
will most assuredly  be something truly outstanding. If the people in charge and
involved in this project do decide they want or need my assistance I would be
glad to help. I will not be at FP tonight but can be there next week if needed.

Kindly
Ian