[Northkeep] Baronial Wall Hangings

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 15 14:07:17 PDT 2011

As excited as I have gotten about starting the "wall hanging" project with you and everyone else, I will not be able to be at fighter practice tonight. I have been ill all day.  I will strive to be there next time!

Elisabeth

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts,we would all have a Merry Christmas!
Dr. Sheldon L. Cooper