[Northkeep] Armor

Jennifer liltygarwolf at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 16 07:21:29 PDT 2011

Ok, I have decided that it is finally time to look at getting armor...
particularly a helm. So, i dont know how to build anything - where do i begin?

Are there websites to look at this stuff? Are there places that actually make
them for people? Will getting a helm that isnt what i chose to be my persona
really matter for right now?

So far, the only type of helm i have worn is like the one i had on last night -
with the grill in the front and solid in the back.

Any help or advise is GREATLY appreciated!

Jen