[Northkeep] To the Chivalric Fighters of Northkeep

Angus MacKnochard glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 24 07:49:27 PDT 2011

Anyone that knows me knows I am not much for the "implied"

I am very straight forward, honesty is a sharp, but cruel blade

and I am not afraid to use it.
Although many have accused me of becoming more skillful in my use.

So no Implied meanings here just plain and honest warnings

" WARNING THE DOG BITES ENTER AT YOUR OWN PERIL"

 Angus MacKnochard Bagadur
ANDA GDH
KSCA
CSS LXVIII,