[Northkeep] Northkeep Hospitaler position open

vujadea200 at aol.com vujadea200 at aol.com
Mon Jun 27 06:06:34 PDT 2011

Just a reminder to everyone that the Northkeep Hospitaler position is open at this time.

It is a required position for the Barony, so I am hoping to get it filled as soon as possiable.

If you plan on applying (or if you already have) please send me (the Northern Regional Hospitaler), the Baroness/Baroness and the local Seneschal all copies of the application.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Adena Terricsdottir