[Northkeep] Seeking Brewers/Vinters

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 08:28:26 PDT 2011

Greetings and Good morning!  I am helping to coordinate the gift basket that
will be presented at Lillies War, on behalf of Our Royal Ansteorran
Majesties to the Calon Crown.  I have just learned that their Majesties of
Calontir are *particularly appreciative* of the fine art of brewing and
vinting.

Would any of our fine local brewers and vintners have _product on hand_ that
they would be willing to trade/barter/donate to the gift basket? I will be
attending the Namron Populace Meeting tomorrow, and could pick it up at that
time. I will also be attending this Wednesday's Northkeep Fighter Practice.
 I'm also happy to make other pick-up arrangements, and can be contacted off
list at 918-607-2732... but time is of the essence.

In service,

Zubeydah