[Northkeep] Fundraiser tonight???

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 10:20:51 PDT 2011

  I don't think at all that you are a bad leader I just think that you were
up against too many conflicts in the SCAdian world and there was not enough
publicity in the mundane one. I hated to miss it but my guests from Florida
who broke down in Little Rock did not make it to my place until after 8. I
really wanted to come but we would have never made it from Collinsville in
time.

  Perhaps we can do a SCAdian fundraiser since the fair is kind of our
baby.....

Tina