[Northkeep] colors in Baronial Wall Hangings

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 14:48:35 PDT 2011

Thanks!  I've got them in my files now.  You wouldn't happen to have any
samples of these colors, would you?

If not, I'm thinking of getting paint chip samples from WalMar, Lowe's, Home
Depot, Sherwin Williams, etc.  Any advice?

Franziska

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 11:36 AM, willowdewisp at juno.com <
willowdewisp at juno.com> wrote:

> Ian's ideas sound great. This is a long term project. We might not get to
> any truly Artistic painting this summer but we always have another .
> check out this site. it list the colors used in medieval  wall painting in
> England.
> http://www.naturalpigments.com/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=151-1873132484
> willow

Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius