[Northkeep] Northkeep at Lilies

John Carnnahan johncarnnahan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 13:56:45 PDT 2011

It was so wonderful getting to see some folks from Northkeep at Lilies.
Good to meet some of the Dewi's I read so much about here and to get to
catch up with Damon and Ismet.

BTW, Damon. didn't get that email you tried to send  from the harp, can  you
send me the name of the berry place again?

Oh, and Adena, I know you lurk here too:  It was great seeing you too.

To the rest of you, while I'm finally starting to feel Calontiri, I'll
always think of Northkeep as my first real SCA home.  Miss you guys.