[Northkeep] want to hire: tailoring service/assistance

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 11:54:15 PDT 2011

Hi! I have a garment I am needing to get tailored a smidge (hem &
buttonholes - my machine won't do those), and I'd rather give the money to
an SCA'er with experience, than a tailoring shop. If anyone is willing/able
to take on a *FAST TURNAROUND* tailoring job, doing a hem on a garment and 8
buttonholes, who can guarantee completion by no later than Wednesday...
please contact me off list or via phone at 918-607-2732. If I don't hear
from anyone today (Sunday) or *early* Monday, I'll be finding a tailor shop
Monday at lunchtime.

Many thanks,

Zubeydah