[Northkeep] Regional Names

vujadea200 at aol.com vujadea200 at aol.com
Thu Jun 30 12:51:07 PDT 2011

I do agree with some of these points (the goober test, for example), and definitely no wang in the word (just for good measure).

BUT, as for what it means.
how many kingdoms, or groups can you name, of those how many of those names have
meaning?

I can name a lot.  LOADS even, but I dont live in any of them.  For me, the meaning is very important.  Sure, there are names that I like becuase of the sound of them, and there are some that I like becuase of the meaning.  But meaning... I would argue that it is very important!

Adena
(who would never support a cool sounding, easy to spell name if it meant "land of the goobers".  Just wont happen