[Northkeep] Message Delays and how to avoid them

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Mon Jun 6 06:11:55 PDT 2011

Sorry that this did not make it to the list yesterday.  Because Cian is not
subscribed to the list with this particular e-mail address, it got caught in
the list admin filter and had to be released by hand.

If you want to be able to send things to the list from multiple email
addresses, you have to subscribe all of those addresses to the list.
Otherwise there will be a delay until one of the moderators checks their
e-mail and approves the message.

(Cian - this is not just about you - lots of people do it, I'm just using
you as an example.)

Mercedes
assistant list admin