[Northkeep] Sad Tidings

facon at cox.net facon at cox.net
Wed Jun 22 14:57:39 PDT 2011

Greeting unto Northkeep,

For those that remember her from long ago, it is with sad heart I must
let all know that Shirley Lynn Roper, known within the society as
Zenobia of the household of Wizards Keep, passed from this world on June
21, 2011.  She will be missed by friends, family and all others whom she
touched in her time in this life.

A Memorial Service shall be held on Friday June 24, 2011, 10:00 AM at
Floral Haven Funeral Home Chapel
6500 S.129th E. Ave.
Broken Arrow, OK 74012

For those that desire Donations can be made to :
Friends of the Tulsa City-County Libraries ,
400 Civic Center ,
Tulsa , OK , 74103 , 918-549-7323

Below I have included a link to her formal announcement with further
details:

http://www.floralhaven.com/obituary/user/show/template?id=46053

Yours in Service,

Facon