[Northkeep] Needing a count....

Bill Yanak invincobil at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 04:19:25 PST 2011

Greetings,
If you haven't heard there is a war going on in about 10 days and I have been
asked to find out a number.This number is kinda important so if you are this
number chime in so we can get a good count.
WHO is fighting for Northkeep at Gulf Wars XX? The person that would like this
number knows that some of you fight with a particular unit or group at war,so
this effects the numbers some.Regardless,if you plan on fighting with the most
AWESOME Barony in the Northern region please sound off so we can get an accurate
count. Thank you in advance for your time.

In service,
Ld William Herman
KM Barony of Northkeep