[Northkeep] It’s Shrove Tuesday – watch out =?win...

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Tue Mar 8 17:36:10 PST 2011

Is New Brunswick where they keep all the women of loose virtue?

I'm so behind the times.

In a message dated 3/8/2011 6:10:58 P.M. Central Standard Time,
marccarlson20 at hotmail.com writes:

If it  will keep the piece, I will be happy to apprentice the entire barony
on a one  day per year free trial basis, so you can eat pancakes and go to
New  Brunswick.  Well, you know, next year.

D/m

-----
Sent  from mBox Mail on my  iPad
http://www.fluentfactory.com/mboxmail

On  2011-03-09 00:12:56 +0000 Melissa Long Blevins
<hlecalais at sbcglobal.net>  wrote:

> Line forms to the rear! LOL!
>
> Elisabeth :  )
>
> If ifs and buts were candy and nuts,we would all have a  Merry Christmas!
> Dr. Sheldon L. Cooper

Northkeep mailing  list
Northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org