[Northkeep] attributes ?

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Tue Mar 29 15:35:51 PDT 2011

greetings

after much contemplation, I find that ( much like Johnny 5 ) I need input .
there has been much discussion on these lists and in many groups as well as at events ,
about properly naming the northern region of Ansteorra.
so far there have been many names describing geographical properties, weather conditions,astronomical features, and even a few describing personal traits such as friendliness, valor,bravery,positive attitude, etc.

since I can find those same geographical properties, weather conditions, and astronomical features , in many places throughout the known world.
I would like to hear what the northern region populace thinks are our best qualities ? what makes interacting with the populace northern region different than interacting with say coastal region ? or for that matter Trimarins ??

I can think of several myself , but I believe that I need a wider range of input.
so what say you northern region?

why / how is the northern region of ansteorra different from any other place in the known world ??

thanx

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur