[Northkeep] Ready for Med Fair!

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Thu Mar 31 20:12:24 PDT 2011

I Just got back from the Med Fair site and it's looking excellent!! I
believe this will be one of the best Med Fairs ever. The temperatures are
expected to be in the 70s and 80s.

So, whether you want to fight, demo an Art or help answer questions about
the SCA we could definitely use your help. The fair opens at 930 AM on
Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We are providing food, shaded seating and
changing areas for those who volunteer. Of course, when your are not
helping, you can enjoy one of the country's largest med fairs and all it has
to offer.

Finally, on Saturday evening Namron will be hosting an After Revel! To find
out more information about the fair and the revel please check out the Med
Fair Website: http://medfair.baronyofnamron.org/

Cat and I look forward to seeing everyone this weekend!

HE Orlando Giovanni
Baron of Namron

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com
Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com