[Northkeep] Gulf Wars Land

catherine powell cathyjeanpowell at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 1 09:55:03 PST 2011

Greetings Northkeep and friends,

Here is an updated list of people who pre-registered for Gulf War.
Jutte Vonder Burg
Adalia Vonder burg
Geoffery
Elena Miklosne
Seamus
Gunny
Beorhtlic
Elisaveta
Faileen
Isabella
Tina Micheal
Sorran
Lady Melanie de la Tour.

(Jacob I have no information on you.  Have I over looked it?)

Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 19:32:50 -0800
From: angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Subject: Gulf Wars Land
To: northkeep at ansteorra.org; northernborderguard at yahoogroups.com; northkeepfighters at yahoogroups.com
CC: cathyjeanpowell at hotmail.com

Greetings Northkeep,

Today is the final day to pre-register for Gulf Wars and guarantee yourself a spot in Northkeep's camp. The following people are the ones that I have on my list as currently registered and camping with Northkeep:
Ulrich von Budigen

Gassion de Beaumarchais
Delesse de Beaumarchais
Ethan the Red
Facon du Pray
Brendan Artur Talbot
Charmaine Talbot
Keigan of Ravensfaire
Murad Fezzik Ager
Rowena of Avalon
Trevor of Galeden
Wolfram Gottfried
Puj Balavatz
Angus Gunn
Elodie De Cormier
Nixie of Northkeep
Joshua of Northkeep.

These are all of the folks I have as pre-registered. If you pre-registered, are camping with Northkeep and haven't sent your email to myself and Elena at cathyjeanpowell at hotmail.com you may not have a space reserved and I don't want anyone to miss out. Please send me your info as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Angus Gunn and Elena,
Co-land coordinators, Northkeep.