[Northkeep] OT Research Inquiry

Tamara Britton zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 13:40:39 PST 2011

I apologize for using the list for an off topic inquiry.

I'm taking a class at OSU Tulsa called Research, Evaluation, Methodology, and Statistics. We are trying to find a group of people to interview for a qualitative research analysis. Our class will be creating interview questions and need participants for one-on-one interviews during one of our Thurs pm classes (7:10-10:00pm) at OSU Tulsa. These interviews would be post Gulf Wars, but I thought I'd put out the request early.

We are narrowing it down to a few groups we discussed in class: gamblers, homeless, gamers, etc. to learn about lifestyles. Though I am aware of our lifestyle, the other 9 students in my class have no idea. So this would also be similar to a small demo: a very small personal one.

If you might be interested in being interviewed about balancing mundane and SCA life, please send me a private email. Please don't reply to this email so we can avoid clutter on the list. When we decide our final group and a date, I will get back with each individual person of interest.

Thank you,
Tamara Britton
Ly. Dervilia O'Shannon