[Northkeep] Fighter Practice tonight?

Bill Yanak invincobil at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 11:56:28 PST 2011

I have not heard from any of the fighters,but that doesn't mean anything(ya just
never know).I figure if no one posts or shows by 7:30 it will be just a good
cleaning and such.Thank you for reminding me,as I am wrapped up in my own world
with non-sca shtuff and almost forgot it was Wednesday. DOH!!!!

William