[Northkeep] Awesomeness, shared

Talbot the Mad talbotthemad at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 08:32:50 PST 2011

Dear Northkeep: yesterday was the International Day of Awesomeness. Did you
remember to celebrate? No?!? IT'S NOT TOO LATE!
Do you know any awesome SCA people? Of course you do! Well, here is a good
way to acknowledge their awesomeness: http://www.ansteorra.org/forms
/award.php  Remember, event season is now upon us, and TRMs (and of course,
our own most excellent Excellencies!) need to have time to process the
Multitude of Award Recs that* *I am certain you are even now sending!
Filling out the Award Recomendation Form takes just a few minutes! (And
it'll make you awesome too!)
~B. Talbot