[Northkeep] Could you deliver some papers to GW for me?

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 09:34:24 PST 2011

Hello my war going friends,

I have some copies of the Ansteorran Page Program printed copies that
need a ride to GulfWars so Lady Cait - Ansteorras Minister of Children
can have them, to give, to people at GW, to make things even more
Awesome for our SCA children / youths and minors. If you could drive
them to GW I could get you Her info and much wonderfulness could then
ensue.

I will be in your Barony os shire this weekend and hope to deliver
them to you, with a hugz.
This would be a very huge favor for Your Pooky

Please let me know offlist.

Respectfully and Gratitudinally,

Pookly

918-781-9652 works too.

Every moment within the SCA is a precious gift. A precious gift
wherein we might create the memories of every lifetime. Every lifetime
of happiness and joyful memories is The~Dream!