[Northkeep] Archery practice tomorrow?

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Tue Mar 15 09:18:13 PDT 2011

greetings

like I told him on the phone yesterday, I had to find them before I could
let him know where they were .
I tried to call your # last night,and got hung up on, and his call came in
as private # so I couldn't call him back on the same # .
good news is I found both 2x12's so if he's still talking making of making a
bow bench for northkeep bowyers in training to use this works out great.

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur