[Northkeep] March 15th

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 22:16:03 PDT 2011

My ignorance is ASTOUNDINGLY bliss no matter the real number of
entendre', or at least that is the affect I consciously deem necessary
to portray.
So another resoundingly knowing "no" on the if I need be a ware.

Delightedly,
Pooky

Post Scriptum: And if it's for charity, I don't need be wear-ing much, either.

Every moment within the SCA is a precious gift. A precious gift
wherein we might create the memories of every lifetime. Every lifetime
of happiness and joyful memories is The~Dream!