[Northkeep] Calling All Scribes

Tamara Britton zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 15:59:34 PDT 2011

Since I am unable to have normal Scribal meetings for Northkeep due to my work schedule, I am a bit behind on Castellan's scroll work. So, I am holding a special Scribal meeting specifically for Castellan scrolls for anybody who would like to help, whether experienced or not.

When: This Saturday 3/26 at 2:00 pm until whenever.

Where: My NEW home that remains unoccupied and under remodeling (so forgive the mess) at 4215 W 1st in Tulsa. This is between Sand Springs and Tulsa off 412, and between 45th and 41st street, just south of the freeway behind Madison school.

If you get lost or need explicit directions, call me at 918-504-6510.
I will have all the necessary paints, brushes, supplies, etc.

Please RSVP with a personal email so that I may make plans accordingly.

Thank you,
Dervilia O'Shannon
Northkeep's Baronial Scribe