[Northkeep] The Baroness' Bum Knee

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Wed Mar 23 20:25:24 PDT 2011

greetings

well with just a little bit of computer magic, you could look just like him
; )
but remember her excellency gets to kick you in the leg when you mess up ; )
and rumor has it ,  if your really bad, she makes you bend over so she can
smack you with a big wooden spoon : (
oh, and you would also be stuck hauling the baronial trailer around .....
and you would have to be nice when you really wanted to play " prepare the
chicken " : (
just a couple odd thoughts , to think on before switching id's   ; )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur