[Northkeep] solutions to North Ansteorra problems

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Fri Mar 25 13:39:37 PDT 2011

Greetings People of North Ansteorra
One of the reasons many people feel the need to have a special name for us up North is that people in the south and people from other kingoms don't seem to  recognize us as an Unit.
I believe we can solve that problem  without a special name.
I would suggest that we all wear a token to represent the North. I think it should be a royal blue ribbon and a white ribbon in a cockade or a blue and white ribbon rose,
I also think we should show up to coronation in force if we can.
I understand many of us can't. I am one. I have not money to go and no ride.
If you go to feast, put something  blue and white on your table.
This way people can see that we are a force.
Please remember this is the Pensic King and if he wants fighters the best place to get a fighting force is with those people closer to Pensic. That is us.
we are the North Star, we are Polaris
We lead Ansteorra to Glory.
Duchess Willow de Wisp
First Queen of Ansteorra