[Northkeep] Fundraising at Castellan

steldr at cox.net steldr at cox.net
Sun Mar 27 14:17:54 PDT 2011

To the wonderful members of the Greatest Barony in the Known World,

As mentioned at February’s populace, in order to improve the quality of the Barony’s butts (archery butts!!) there will be a bake sale at Castellan this year to earn additional funds for new butts.  I am looking for donations for the bake sale:  breads, cakes, cookies, candies, etc.  Please try to bring items for the sale already portioned out for individual sale.  We will be running this on Saturday only but I will be in the hall on Friday night to take donations.  If you are not a baker, bring your appetite and a few dollars to help the Barony meet its butt goal.

Also in the fundraising theme, there will again be a raffle this year.  Our goal this year is to raise funds for traveling thrones for the Barony.  If you have something that you would like to donate for the raffle you can bring it to populace tomorrow night or in April, bring it to the event, or send me a message off list (steldr at cox.net) and we can find a time to meet for a pick-up.
In service to Northkeep,
Baroness Mercedes