[Northkeep] Medfair drinking cups / mugs

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 13:46:01 PDT 2011

Greetings!

For all those that will be attending the Medieval Fair in Norman this
weekend we are asking that you bring period cups / mugs to drink from.

We are going to be trying to keep the SCA compound free of any modern
types of cups.

We are also going to be working to keep the Namron Baronial tent free of
any non-period chairs / ice chests / clothing / plates / trash / or
other stuff.

Please help us as we try to make this a great event and make it as
enjoyable for the public as possible.

YIS,

Vincenti