[Northkeep] attributes ?

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner burgborrendohl at valornet.com
Wed Mar 30 05:24:21 PDT 2011

I do not necessarily say this is or ever was really true, but something
we were told when we were being considered for the Baronial seat was
that the North "works and plays well together." Informed of this by many
persons both from the North and grudgingly admitted by those not, it
seems we don't tend  to have the constant turmoil  and bitter political
rivalry of some other regions.  I don't think this implies we don't have
the problems (in fact, I know we do) we just seem to keep them under
control and do not allow them to disrupt the business at hand.  As I
said this is what I was told and being new to Kingdom politics, and for
that matter, not having traveled much throughout the Kingdom, I cannot
confirm or deny.

Perhaps a concept of self sacrifice for the greater good is a feature of
our area.  Or a spirit of cooperation.  Something that implies 'unity'
at all cost.

(or perhaps we're just better at hiding our dirty laundry :-) )

Ismet