[Northkeep] [NR] attributes ?

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 31 07:46:37 PDT 2011

Okay...I think some form of grace must have descended upon the most worthy
Baroness Talana. Her excellencies words are absolutely the most inspired
explanation of the northern region of Ansteorra that I have read to date.

The northern region in its past may have been a step child but over the last ten
years we have unified and become a force to be reckoned with. This coming into
our own should allow us some liberties; shouldn't we be allowed to choose our
own name and perhaps something more. Perhaps we as a people and a place will be
recognized and accepted as an entity unto its own right by not only Ansteorra
but the Known World.

Most kindly
Ian