[Northkeep] Oddities

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 9 09:45:42 PST 2011

There are four of these clean plastic adjustable cases which slide apart that
RAM comes in when delivered for upgrades on some of our work computers. The
cases can be expanded from 6" out to a little over 9". The shape and design of
these cases makes me think they would have to be good for some one who does
crafty, A&S type stuff maybe as a brush case for paint brushes or to hold small
tools or something like that.

If anyone is interested let me know and I can send you a picture via text from
my cell phone.

Kindly
Ian