[Northkeep] Thank you......

Bill Yanak invincobil at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 18:23:42 PST 2011

Greetings Northkeep,
This is an update and thank you missive.Update:VFW was cleaned in less than an
hour and for that I am very thankful to all that showed and lended a hand,that
hour that those kind folk could have been finishing Gulf War prep at home came
out in true Northkeep spirit and got it done!!!!
Missive:There will be NO PRACTICE at the VFW on:3-16-11.I will be handing over
the keys to Sir Ulf so that the hall may be cleaned on this date.I am sure those
staying behind(and can get to VFW) will show up and help the cleaning go
smoothly and quickly.Thank you all in advance for your help and kindness during
this time.This last bit is for those great people that were at work or just
couldn't make it,but wanted to.Your thoughts and best intentions as always are
more than enough.Thank you.
Last note:As you are at war,remember,take care of yourself,look out for your
buddies and above all come home safe and in one piece.

In service,
Ld William Herman
KM Barony of Northkeep

"Like your friends for who they are.Love your friends for their imperfections."