[Northkeep] Chemin Noir Populace this Thursday

Tara Alexander russcrowelvr at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 21 13:29:42 PDT 2011

Greetings!

The Branding Iron room is still closed this month, so we will once again be meeting in the back room of Eggbert's this Thursday night at 8pm for populace. Remember, applications for seneschal need to be turned in by that night, so get them in quickly if you're interested in the office. We'll be talking more about Sunfest and the event, and I would love to hear any Gulf War stories that those who attended might be able to share! Hope to see you guys there.

Best,
Voislava