[Northkeep] More About Chickens

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 22:20:28 PDT 2011

Congratulations! You are the first person to make Pooky cringe in
lo... sitsitsit (2 minutes) nope couldn't remember the last time.

Well Done!
Pooky

Ah! Since the last time I was called into court. {dingding}

Every moment within the SCA is a precious gift. A precious gift
wherein we might create the memories of every lifetime. Every lifetime
of happiness and joyful memories is The~Dream!