[Northkeep] So, where are the Gulf Wars stories?

Jennifer Carlson talana1 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 25 17:45:49 PDT 2011

Ok, folks, it's been a week, and all I've heard is that Duke Gunthar proposed to Countess Elizabeth, our archers kicked butt (of course), and dem all else.  What happened?  Who got awards?  Who had shopping victories?  Funny incidents?  Anyone go privy caroling?

Talana
Who, on *her* vacation, visited a feudal manor, sat as a judge on a witch trial, and was seriously hickeyed by the Shopping Goddess.