[Northkeep] solutions to Northkeep problems

Chuck Kaun jack_a_lope31 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 25 20:00:39 PDT 2011

Ok guys, enough of the north star bit.  Please.  We live in the north...of a southern kingdom.  Diarmid is correct, we need to describe ourselves as to who we are, not what or where we are in relation to something or someone else.

Karl Thorgeirsson

(born and raised in Minnesota, motto: "le toile du nord" or....the star of the north)