[Northkeep] thank you owed to Montago

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Sun Mar 27 20:20:25 PDT 2011

 I think it was Montago who made the note that she was bringing clothing. We should thank her.
I will also bring things to try on. I have a few pieces that I can lend but I haven't been size 12 for a long time.
will anyone be bringing a sewing machine so we could put some running stiches in things that are too big.
Does anyone have any belt  leather. I have some nice belt buckles that I would be willing to trade.
willow