[Northkeep] Things for GnG

Lady Catin lady_catin at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 09:48:17 PDT 2011

Good afternoon, all...

If there is no objection, I have a couple of tubs of fabric I will be bringing
to fighter practice this Wednesday.  No cost, just don't want it at the new
house.  Trying to cut the amount of fabric to a non-overwhelming amount.  To be
honest, I'm not even sure what's in the stack....I was just informed that it was
going to go away.

Additionally, I have some items still in our possession from Castellan, when
Wynfrith was an autocrat.  Any items that are not claimed, are going to be
donated to the barony for whatever purpose deemed appropriate.  If you need a
listing of the items, please contact myself or Wynfrith offlist today or during
the day tomorrow.  Our emails are lady_catin at yahoo.com and wynfrith at yahoo.com.

Lastly, hidden in the back and bottom of our garage, I have a banner for the
chirurgeonate, if Dervillia will be available to pick it up.  There are some
other items that I don't know how old they are, or who they belong to, but they
look remarkably familiar as baronial items.  I apologize for not turning these
items in sooner - we found them yesterday.  Those will be with me tomorrow
evening as well.

If Dervillia could contact me offlist, there are a couple of other items for the
chirurgeonate, and I'd like to make arrangements to get those items in the
proper hands.

In Service,

Kale

 In ancient times, cats were worshiped as gods. They have never forgotten this.
- Terry Pratchett