[Northkeep] attributes ?

Susan O'Neal catmafia03 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 11:40:47 PDT 2011

There are many ways to describe the atributes of here; but I haven't lived
in all of the other groups in our region and been to enough events in which
it is almost all them (and all of the groups are represented) to be able to
describe us as a whole.  As to a name, I really like Pooky's comment below;
Heart's Hearth is a wonder sentiment and something that should translate
into other languages easily to find something that may fit.

As to naming, instead of trying to figure out from within what the
attributes are; why don't you take a look from the outside.  I know that for
many places and people, the name that they are known by is something someone
from outside has given them and not what they call themselves.  So, do the
people in the groups now known as the North have something so different
about them that they are recognized as and by from the general Ansteorran
populace?  What is said about you when you show up in foriegn lands?

Susan