[Northkeep] Great resource for fonts for websites or event ads

Tara Alexander russcrowelvr at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 31 10:15:00 PDT 2011

Greetings!

I was digging around today for a cool font for a logo I'm working on when I found dafont.com. I wanted to pass this site along to those who were unaware of it before. They have TONS of beautiful fonts that are, for the most part, free to use. Their Medieval, Celtic, and Calligraphy sections are really terrific. They even have several 'fun' fonts inspired by Lord of the Rings, Transformers, and Star Wars to name a few. I encourage anyone who is designing an event ad or revamping their group's website to take a look around to see if any of the fonts there fit your needs!

Now, back to your regularly scheduled name discussions. :P

Best,
Voislava